The Nova 6026 Mini Spigot Jaw Set has longer jaws which allow for a very powerful spigot grip for smaller work such as lace bobbins.
• These special 25mm extended jaws are designed to act as a pin chuck, expanding into a pre-bored hole. This is an especially useful holding method for bowls with a free-form edge.
• A big advantage over pin chucks is that you don’t have to bore to an exact size – any size between the minimum and just under the maximum expansion will do.
• The longer jaw length allows for a very powerful spigot grip for smaller work like lace bobbins (up to 6″ in length) and delicate pots.
• The jaws also have a dovetail for mounting small bowls (up to 6″ in diameter).
• Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
• The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with these jaws.
• Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal flexibility. All of the jaws in the standard chuck range will fit all of the standard NOVA Chucks. NOVA Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro-Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA accessories. However, due to sizing, some jaws, are not recommended for use on all NOVA Chucks. See manual for recommendations.
• NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
24.9mm (.98”) – 45mm (1.77”)
Square: 31mm (1.22”) – 9.9mm (.39”)
Spigot: 30mm (1.18”) – 7.9mm (.31”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which NOVA chuck is being used.
WEIGHT: 1 Lbs / 453 grams
There are no reviews yet.