• The Nova 6025 Mini Step Chuck Accessory Jaw has three step sizes providing optimum gripping of 3 base sizes with minimal crush damage to wood. The internal has a spigot grip for small unsupported or supported spindle work.
• Precisely machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability, maximum structural strength, and long life.
• The standard Woodworm Screw (included with Nova chucks) can be used with these jaws.
• Only Nova chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal flexibility. All accessory jaws in the Standard Chuck range will fit all the Standard Nova (Nova Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories) Some jaws, however, are not recommended for use on some Nova Chucks due to sizing. See manual for recommendations.
• Nova chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
25.9mm (1.02”) – 47mm (1.85”) AND
35.8mm (1.41”) – 56.9mm (2.24”)
Square: 27.9mm (1.10”) – 6.9mm (.27”)
Spigot: 31mm (1.22”) – 9.9mm (.39”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which Nova chuck is being used.