This is the companion version – chuck body, wrench, and insert included, and you supply your own jaws. For those changing jaws frequently, extra chucks speed up the work as you just change the chuck on your lathe to the one with your other popular jaws!
Since reworking the extremely popular Supernova chuck as the Supernova 2, this chuck is now the workhorse of the industry. With a fixed pinion & Allen key opening/closing mechanisism, a closed back with index markings, and a faster action, this chuck is ideally suited for a large range of lathes, from the 10″ mini lathes up to the larger commercial models (and with dovetail jaw sets available up to 5″, this chuck is capable of turning massive work).
- Hard-wearing heavy duty, composite indexing backing plate.
- Captured pinion with rotation arrow (like the Titan chuck). Makes it easier to use the Allen key as it seats easier and faster. Also helps with easy opening and closing.
- Ball nose Allen key with easy grip plastic handle.
- Fully backwards compatible with SuperNova & Nova Chuck Accessories and inserts. This means previous purchases hold their value.
- Faster Action than the current SuperNova.
- Price includes the chuck body, T-hex wrench for opening and closing chuck, and insert (Choose insert size in the drop down box above). If you require an insert size not shown please contact us)