The Nova 6019 35 MM (1.35″) Bowl Jaw Set:
• Fits perfectly into the current jaw range, picking up a small gap left between the 25mm and the 50mm Accessory Jaws.
• Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
• The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with these jaws.
• Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal flexibility. All accessory jaws in the Standard Chuck range will fit all the Standard NOVA (NOVA Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories) Some jaws, however, are not recommended for use on all NOVA Chucks due to sizing . See manual for recommendations.
• NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
37.9mm (1.49”) – 59mm (2.32”)
Square: 29mm (1.14”) – 7.9mm (.31”)
Spigot: 31mm (1.22“) – 9.9mm (.39”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which NOVA chuck is being used.
WEIGHT: 14.4 ounces / 408 grams