Nova 48232 SPECIAL PURCHASE – CLEARANCE PRICE – LIMITED QUANTITIES!
The Nova 48232 is the LAST of the old model of G3 chuck (replaced with the 48287 “Lite” model). Differences between the two: 48232 is lefty tighty/righty loosey, 48287 is righty tighty, and the 48232 includes the woodworm screw (no longer included with the “Lite” version). Quantities are limited – once these are gone, they are gone.
The G3 is an economical option featuring the fast one-handed operation of the keyed articulation at a price that is more affordable than anything of this quality and with this many features on the market. Yes, it also accepts all other Original Nova, G3, and Super Nova accessories and is ideal for Mini, Midi, and other lathes up to 14″ swing over bed. Recommended for turning bowls up to 12″ in diameter with the included 2″ (50mm) dovetail jaw set. Comes with a 2″ dovetail jaw set, for starting your bowls
- Quality materials used throughout for long life in tough woodworking conditions.
- Precision machined from a single solid steel billet for maximum performance.
- High Tech Precision Composite Jaw Slides. Special NOVA Woodturning Dovetail Profile on Jaws
- Special NOVA Woodturning profile on Jaws to cut into and grip wood fibres firmly
- Powerful Geared Grip with TuffLock™ technology. Precise, hardened, geared action delivers incredible smooth strength. Solid, vibration-free.
- Auto Safety Stop Feature. Jaw slides can’t protrude past the chuck body.
- Single-Handed Operation. Chuck key has a fast, positive location, easy and comfortable to use. More time spent turning and less time spent preparing.
- Safe Lock™ Woodworm Screw included.
- Open back for easy cleaning and to reduce weight on smaller lathe spindles
- Small, Compact Design. Minimizes load on small spindles and bearings.
- Direct Threaded 1″x 8TPI RH/LH
- Up to 350mm/14″ diameter, bowls using 50mm/2” Jaws (supplied with chuck)
- Up to 50mm/2″ length spigots (using 50mm/2” Jaws (supplied with chuck
- Ideal for Mini, Midi, and lathes up to 14″ swing
- Capable of turning up to a 12″ bowl