REFURBISHED – COSMETIC CONDITION 8 – 9 OUT OF 10 CONDITION. 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER’S DEFECTS. TESTED (AND REPAIRED IF NECESSARY) – FULL WORKING CONDITION.
Bynford 18 gauge flooring stapler for floors from 5/16″ – 9/16″.
Uses standard narrow crown 18 gauge staples AND 18 gauge brads from 5/8″ – 1-9/16″.
Includes adapter to convert to standard combination stapler/brad nailer.
- Uses standard 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 5/8″ – 1-9/16″
- Also takes 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8″ – 1-9/16″
- Quick release jam clearing
- Includes second nose piece to convert to standard combination staple/brad nailer
- Easy to adjust shoe to accommodate all flooring sizes between 5/16″ and 9/16″. Shoe will adjust to accommodate up to 3/4″ flooring, although not recommend for this application.
We have sold thousands of nailers and staplers from this factory (we have other Bynford tools listed here on eBay as well),and for an imported stapler these tools have got to be one of the best values on the market. Returns run well under 1%, and although we would hesitate to recommend for heavy commercial use (we are realists – if you need this 40 hours a week buy the Nikle, which we also sell!), they have stood up surprisingly well under some pretty adverse conditions. The stapler comes as illustrated with quick connect, a small bottle of oil, and a second magazine face to convert the tool to a standard combination 18 gauge nailer stapler.
Let’s put it this way – if you are going to lay your own floor, or if you are a general contractor who does the occasional laminated floor, you will need to rent one of these anyways, and 2 – 3 days rental is about the price of this stapler. If you wish to take your time with your hardwood flooring project, you don’t want to be renting a gun at $20 – $30 a day! This stapler will probably pay for itself in one job.
There are no reviews yet.